All Systems Operational
BlazeMeter Platform ? Operational
Mock Services ? Operational
Functional Testing ? Operational
Performance Testing ? Operational
API Monitoring (Runscope) ? Operational
Degraded Performance
Partial Outage
Major Outage
Past Incidents
Jun 1, 2020

No incidents reported today.

May 31, 2020

No incidents reported.

May 30, 2020

No incidents reported.

May 29, 2020
Resolved - Our engineering team has completed the fixes to resolve this incident. They are continuing to make additional optimizations but API Monitoring should be fully functional.

After we finish reviewing the incident, we will post a postmortem report here. We apologize sincerely for the disruption.
May 29, 17:52 PDT
Monitoring - Our engineering team has made a number of changes to the API Monitoring (Runscope) system that we are now monitoring. The platform should be stable and performant now. If you do encounter any issues, please notify We will provide an additional update by 18:00 PDT.

Sometime next week, once everything is resolved, we will provide a more in depth analysis of what went wrong and how we addressed it.

We appreciate your patience through this process.
May 29, 12:56 PDT
Update - API Monitoring (Runscope) should continue to be functioning with some degraded performance. Our engineering team continues to work on optimizing API Monitoring. We are working to provide a more substantive update about the remaining items. We hope to have that by our next post at 13:00 PDT.
May 29, 11:59 PDT
Update - We continue to monitor the results of the changes we made in US California and will provide another update by 12:00 PDT.
May 29, 10:58 PDT
Update - We've made. some of the changes to our US California location and are monitoring the results while making some additional changes. Based on those results we will determine the next steps. We expect to make our next update by 11:00 PDT.
May 29, 09:59 PDT
Update - Our team is working on making changes to our US California location that should improve performance and reduce queue backlog. If you are seeing issues with tests running from US California, please try running tests from a different location.

We will provide the next update by 10:00 PDT.
May 29, 09:00 PDT
Update - Sorry for the delay in posting this update! Our team continues to work on the two items referenced last update and we expect those to be resolved today. We hope to have a more substantive update in the next hour or two. Thank you for your continued patience.

We will provide the next update by 9:00 PDT.
May 29, 08:14 PDT
Update - Time for the 7am update. Our team continues to work hard to optimize API Monitoring (Runscope) performance. There are four items remaining for resolution and work is in process on two of them. No concrete information yet on ETA for final resolution.

Next update at 8:00 PDT.
May 29, 07:01 PDT
Update - Good morning -- our team is continuing to work on the earlier identified issues and we will continue to provide hourly updates. Thank you for your patience.

The next update will be posted by 7:00 PDT
May 29, 06:05 PDT
Update - Overnight, our team identified and repaired a number of issues related to database and networking performance. In general, the system should be performing better but there are a few remaining issues we are working on fixing.

We will provide the next update by 6:00 PDT.
May 29, 04:43 PDT
Update - Our team is continuing to work over night to resolve the performance issues with the API Monitoring (Runscope) Functionality. If we have any substantive updates we will provide them. Otherwise, we will provide the next update by 6:00 PDT tomorrow morning (May 29).
May 28, 18:00 PDT
Update - Our team continues to work to make API Monitoring provide the performance we all expect. To do this, we have moved our Virginia location (which still ran on AWS) to Google Cloud Platform. We have also upgraded one of our databases with a higher performance CPU. We will provide the next update by 18:00 PDT.
May 28, 17:00 PDT
Update - There is no additional detail at this time about the progress our team is making, but they continue to work hard to resolve the issues as fast as we can. We will provide another update by 17:00 PDT.
May 28, 15:59 PDT
Update - Our team is continuing to work on a resolution to the ongoing issues. Primary behaviors you may see include API Monitoring tests running slowly from US Virginia (US1) location and delays in start of non-scheduled tests. We will provide our next update by 16:00 PDT.
May 28, 14:57 PDT
Identified - Our team has identified several items which are leading to the performance issues we are seeing and are working on fixes. We do not have an expected ETA for completion but will provide the next update by 15:00 PDT. Thank you for your patience.
May 28, 14:08 PDT
Update - Some say "no news is good news" but you probably don't agree with that right now. Our team is continuing to investigate what is causing the issues. We apologize for the inconvenience.

We will post an update by 14:30 PDT
May 28, 13:30 PDT
Update - Our engineering team is continuing to investigate. We will provide the next update by 13:30 PDT.
May 28, 12:26 PDT
Update - Our engineering team is continuing to investigate. We will provide the next update by 12:30 PDT.
May 28, 11:29 PDT
Update - We are continuing to investigate. There are issues related to the Virginia location as well as queuing API Monitoring (Runscope) tests. We will provide another update by 11:30 PDT.
May 28, 10:30 PDT
Investigating - We are seeing some indications of slowness in API Monitoring (Runscope). This may particularly impact tests run from US1 (Virginia) location. We are investigating.

Note — if you are seeing any issues with tests using a local agent, please restart the agent
May 28, 09:34 PDT
May 28, 2020
Resolved - The issue is now resolved.
May 28, 05:22 PDT
Update - We are continuing to implement the fix and will provide an update here when the status changes.
May 27, 19:14 PDT
Identified - The issue has been identified and we are working on a fix. Thank you for your patience.
May 27, 18:01 PDT
Investigating - We are aware of issues running API Monitoring (Runscope) tests and are investigating.
May 27, 17:54 PDT
May 27, 2020
Resolved - All systems should be running properly.
May 27, 13:55 PDT
Monitoring - A fix has been put in place for the Virginia location. We are monitoring it. New tests should run properly. Tests previously in flight may expire.
May 27, 12:20 PDT
Update - BlazeMeter API Monitoring Locations Update: All BlazeMeter API Monitoring locations are available and functional with the exception of US Virginia. While the US Virginia location is available it is currently experiencing a queuing issue preventing it from keeping up with running tests. We are working hard to restore this location to 100% as soon as possible but in the meantime if you are experiencing this issue we recommend using an alternative location like South Carolina, Iowa, or California as a temporary workaround until this issue is resolved. Thank you for your patience.
May 27, 11:03 PDT
Identified - API Monitoring Tests running from the US1-Virginia are encountering some performance issues that may lead to delays in test runs or possible system errors. We are working on fixing this.
May 27, 07:31 PDT
Completed - Our maintenance is complete. We have successfully migrated API Monitoring to Google Cloud Platform. Our Illinois and Texas locations are not yet available but should be soon. Thank you for your patience!
May 27, 00:58 PDT
Update - We’re getting closer. The BlazeMeter API Monitoring (Runscope) services are being restarted and system testing is in progress. Please refrain from running tests and/or making any modifications as we test. We will communicate when the system is back to 100% and ready for use. Thank you.
May 27, 00:12 PDT
Update - API Monitoring is now functioning. We are working to bring up all our locations.
May 27, 00:00 PDT
Update - Everything is going to be 200 OK, but our engineering team requires some additional time. We are extending the maintenance window until 1:00am PDT. We will provide an update on progress by 12:00AM PDT. Thank you for your patience.
May 26, 22:52 PDT
Update - Apologies, it’s taking a little longer than expected, we are working to complete our maintenance window as soon as possible. We expect to have our service restored by 11:00pm PDT.
May 26, 21:54 PDT
In progress - Scheduled maintenance is currently in progress. We will provide updates as necessary.
May 26, 18:00 PDT
Update - We will be undergoing scheduled maintenance during this time.
May 14, 10:29 PDT
Scheduled - We have a planned maintenance window for the API Monitoring component (formerly known as Runscope) of the BlazeMeter Continuous Testing Platform on May 26th, 2020, from 6pm to 10pm PDT (0100 - 0500 UTC).

During this time:

Tests under the API Monitoring tab will not be executed in any way (schedules, Trigger URLs, or API calls)
The API Monitoring tab will not be available
The API Monitoring API will not be available

This will only impact the API Monitoring component. The Functional, Performance, and Mock Services components of the BlazeMeter platform will continue to run.

Why is this happening?

We are migrating our infrastructure from Amazon Web Services to Google Cloud Platform. Our team has been working on this to provide a better experience for our users, and in our efforts to continue to improve the integration of API Monitoring with the overall BlazeMeter platform.

What's going to happen to my API Monitoring tests during the maintenance window?

A few minutes after the maintenance window starts, we will stop any tests that are scheduled from being executed. Any Trigger URLs and API calls will return a 503 status code.

Is there anything I need to do?

There is no action you need to do in regards to your tests. Once our maintenance window is complete and we have finished migrating our infrastructure, any tests that you had schedules for will resume running.

There also won't be any changes necessary to Remote Radar Agent configuration files, or API calls to the API Monitoring API.

If you would like to stay up-to-date in regards to the maintenance window status, please go to our status page at

We understand that this downtime can be disruptive to teams, and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We're doing everything we can to help mitigate any risks associated with this infrastructure change, and reduce the impact for our customers.

If you have any questions or concerns about this, please reach out to us by replying to this email.

Thank you,

The BlazeMeter Team
May 13, 11:57 PDT
May 26, 2020
May 25, 2020

No incidents reported.

May 24, 2020

No incidents reported.

May 23, 2020

No incidents reported.

May 22, 2020

No incidents reported.

May 21, 2020

No incidents reported.

May 20, 2020

No incidents reported.

May 19, 2020
Postmortem - Read details
May 22, 08:36 PDT
Resolved - The issue has been resolved. All tests should run normally now.
May 19, 14:47 PDT
Investigating - We are aware of an issue customers are having running performance and functional tests. We are investigating and will provide an update as soon as we have more information.
May 19, 13:43 PDT
May 18, 2020

No incidents reported.